Effective date - Sept 20 2022
Optomate Technologies Private Limited (“Optomate,” "Optomate Tech," "Optomate Technologies") owns certain Software that it has developed and makes commercially available to its customers for use as a hosted service offering (the “Service”, as more fully defined below).
In connection with the use of the Service you and/or your organization or corporation (the “Customer”) hereby agree to the terms of service and conditions contained herein (collectively, the “Terms of Service”).
By using Service, or any services of Optomate Technologies , you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If Optomate Technologies makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.databridges.io/terms.html
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Optomate Technologies prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Optomate Technologies cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, password, keys and other sensitive information. Optomate Technologies cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You expressly understand and agree that Optomate Technologies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Optomate Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Service.
- Abuse of the Service may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the Service. Optomate Technologies, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse of the Service. Optomate Technologies will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
- You may not bypass or attempt to circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service.
Optomate Technologies reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- All Paid plans must enter a valid payment account. Non paid plans accounts are not required to provide payment account information.
- When exceeding your current billing plan limits you will be notified to choose a new plan.
- Optomate Technologies will immediately bill you when you upgrade to paid plan.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected] stating that you want to cancel your account.
- All of your account information will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Optomate Technologies, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Optomate Technologies service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Optomate Technologies reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Optomate Technologies reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Optomate Technologies Site (https://www.databridges.io) or the Service itself.
- Optomate Technologies shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- You shall defend Optomate Technologies against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Optomate Technologies by a third-party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third-party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify Optomate Technologies for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Optomate Technologies in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Optomate Technologies (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defence and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Optomate Technologies of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Support for Service is only available in English.
- You understand that Optomate Technologies uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Optomate Technologies, or any other Optomate Technologies service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Optomate Technologies.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Optomate Technologies customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Optomate Technologies) , we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- You expressly understand and agree that Optomate Technologies shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Optomate Technologies has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Optomate Technologies to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Optomate Technologies and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Optomate Technologies (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).